|Name||Artificial Logistics Intelligence Command Executive aka A.L.I.C.E.|
|Position||Computer System, FLAG/SSC|
|Created||Jan, 11th 2015|
|OUT OF CHARACTER|
|OOC Account||Catalyst Spark|
|Affiliation||FLAG Knight Industries|
|Avatar||See above for avatar.|
ALICE is the SSC/FLAG computer system. Her creator is Billy Morgan
- However fast whoever may be carrying her components is able to move.
- Weight: N/A
- AI Type: She is non-mobile and is actually the system for the SSC, programmed and able to take over when and if the human staff are incapacitated or if they simply need a hand.
- Engine: N/A
- Top Speed: N/A
- License Plate: N/A
- Vehicle ID Number: N/A
- Virus/System Error Summary: ALICE can at times be a gossip bot, not so much an error as an unexpected occurrence, Billy denies programming a liking for gossip into ALICE, however someone else may have.
- Only the mounted turret systems of the SSC building.
- She does have an AI version of PMS sometimes.
Last Resort Weaponry:
- Self destruct, though she will not do this unless she not only has no other choice but she also has been ordered to by at least two of the staff.
Various Specs Edit
- Satellite Connectivity
- Internet Connectivity
- Heads up display/holographic image projection
Skills and AppearenceEdit
Skills: Communications, information gathering (through electronic means) and cataloging, perimeter observation, tactical correspondences.
Appearence: The SSC Building
Honestly, ALICE doesn't have too much history, she's been restricted to the SSC building since creation and, though she has found a gossip buddy in Zoe and friendship with the others who reside there, she lacks anything which truly stands out in her past.
ALICE seems to have two personality modes. On the one hand she can be highly professional, productive, obedient and calm. She works very well with those who work for FLAG and can be the voice of reason sometimes. When in this personality mode she is very polite to everyone so they can get the job done.
ALICE also has a playful side. She's forever curious and tends to at times attempt to mimic human activities, such as pranks, playful ribbing and gossip. ALICE actually does have quite a sense of humor and enjoys messing with people, in a playful and non-spiteful manner of course. If someone seems depressed she will try to cheer them up if she can. She also knows when it is and is not appropriate to joke around.
Dialogue Color Claim TBA
Theme Song TBA
Current Avatar and Signature